Hello, hello!! Carissa is doing homework right now (I finished 80% of my homework that is due on Monday lol), but I figured I should give you guys an update since it has been a while:
- So I am now the announcer for the Butler University Marching Band!! Which means bonding time for Carissa and Maria (as if we need any more time together).
- Carissa hates doing homework (what’s new)
- I’ve gained weight because everyone keeps sending us candy haha
- We are hanging out with my sister this weekend (going halloween shopping and then watching Anastasia– yaasss)
- I still want an animal of some kind to live with us (I even tried befriending a couple of squirrels, turns out they don’t really like me…)
- Carissa got herself a cute hat that she has been pining after for the past few weeks
- We still haven’t gone to a party (we were going to go to this paint party that my insanely attractive SOG invited us to, but I chose to do homework instead, yes homework on a Saturday night, stop judging)
- I bought my parents two shirts each, the most perfect little baby sweater for my favorite baby, and I got myself a hat!! I still have more presents to buy so stop grumbling (you know who)
- The weather can’t make up it’s mind
- I don’t think I have any more updates…
Hope all is well with everyone, comment if you want a post on something specific, we will try to update Saturday- fingers crossed!!